Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Our 35th Anniversary Trip

I have always loved going to Hawaii (the Big Island) but wanted to see some of the other islands. So, I told my husband that I would like to go to Kaua'i for our 35th Anniversary! We were able to make it happen! I will posting just some of the pictures from each day of our week there!
We booked our flight, hotel and car through travelcostco.com. We flew American Airlines and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Kapa'a. The staff was wonderful and the grounds were beautiful! The room was very nice!
 We arrived in the afternoon. By the time we got our car rental, Jeep Compass, and headed to the hotel (only 5 miles from the airport), got checked in and settled in the room, we had time for dinner and a quick picture before it was dark. I will strongly recommend finding other eating establishments though, as the restaurant at the hotel is a little pricey. I will (hopefully) try to mention some of the places we found while on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment